Happy Birthday For Wife Celebrate

. Remember all those silly fights we had growing up? Haha I’m laughing about them now but seriously, did you steal my legos that one time. That was NOT COOL. Happy Birthday!

love attitudes status
rajput status
love status

31. Happy birthday to the man who first taught me how to put underpants on my head. I’m looking forward to many more lessons from you in the future.
32. You’ve proven me wrong so many times before, little brother. I will never under-underestimate you again. Happy Birthday!


Sexy Good Night Messages For Her   

33. You inspire me to be a better person. Thanks for being a great older brother. Happy Birthday! P.S. Can I borrow money for dinner tonight? I swear I’ll pay you back . . .
34. Thank you for being my older brother and taking some of the pressure off of me. I owe you one, bro. Happy Birthday!
35. You’ve already taught me so much as my older brother. Now I’m learning from you on how (not) to age gracefully. Happy Birthday!


36. You’re one of the most important men in my life. I’m lucky to count you not only as my brother, but as my role model and my friend. Happy Birthday!
37. I can’t help but smile when I think of you and all the hells you put me through as a kid. They weren’t funny to me then, but now I know you only did it because you loved me. Right? Happy Birthday!
38. Even though you’re older than me, you’ve always made me feel special and like I had something to teach you. I can’t wait to see what the future holds for us. Happy Birthday!
39. You are so generous that I know even though today is all about you, you’ll still find a way to give back to everyone else. Happy Birthday to a wonderful little brother.
40. Today I’m old enough to finally appreciate what a fantastic little brother you are.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Birthday Messages For Sister